OEM Factory for truss head self tapping screw to Hungary Factory
Material C1022A Diameter 4.2MM Length 13mm~65mm Surface treatment black/gray phosphated white/yellow galvanized Color black/gray/white/yellow Key words gypsum board screw Usage steel plate, wooden plate, gypsum board, etc Packing all as requested
OEM Factory for truss head self tapping screw to Hungary Factory Detail:
|Surface treatment||black/gray phosphated white/yellow galvanized|
|Key words||gypsum board screw|
|Usage||steel plate, wooden plate, gypsum board, etc|
|Packing||all as requested|
Product detail pictures:
We always continually offer you the most conscientious purchaser services, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These efforts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for OEM Factory for truss head self tapping screw to Hungary Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Equatorial Guinea , New Caledonia , Philippines , Based on our automatic production line, steady material purchase channel and quick subcontract systems have been built in mainland China to meet customer's wider and higher requirement in recent years. We have been looking forward to cooperating with more clients worldwide for common development and mutual benefit!Your trust and approval are the best reward for our efforts. Keeping honest, innovative and efficient, we sincerely expect that we can be business partners to create our brilliant future!
Follow me on instagram: princesschan1986
Link for drill bits https://todacusa.com/beglamorousnails/catalog/
Almond shape sculpted gel glitter nails with Swarovski light siam AB crystals and striping tape. This was my first time sculpting gel nails but practice makes perfect
I used NSI Balance Gel.
Harmony Perfetto Nail forms – Ebay
Blush Fairy Dust glitter
NSI glaze n go
Music from audionautix.com
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mBLv_Y5Ts
This Old House general contractor Tom Silva helps a homeowner purchase and install a kitchen wall cabinet. (See below for a shopping list, tools, and steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for Hanging a Kitchen Wall Cabinet:
- Kitchen wall cabinet
- 3-inch cabinet screws, used to fasten the cabinet to the wall
Tools List for Hanging a Kitchen Wall Cabinet:
- 4-foot level, used to check for plumb and level alignment
- Stud finder
- Tape measure
- Combination bit, used to bore pilot holes
- Cabinet jack, used to support the cabinet
Steps for Hanging a Kitchen Wall Cabinet:
1. Use a 4-foot level to see if the wall is plumb.
2. Mark the locations of the wall studs, then drill a small hole at each mark to confirm the stud locations.
3. Measure from a corner of the wall to the center of each stud, then transfer those dimensions to the back of the cabinet. Be sure to take into account the overhanging face frame.
4. Drill a pilot hole through the back of the cabinet at each stud location.
5. Reach inside the cabinet and hand-thread one 3-inch cabinet screw into each pilot hole.
6. Stand a cabinet jack in place below the cabinet location, then adjust the jack to the proper height.
7. Set the cabinet on top of the jack and press it tight to the wall.
8. Check the cabinet for level, then use a the drill to drive the screws through the upper back of the cabinet and into the wall studs.
9. Drill pilot holes and screw through the bottom of the cabinet, too.
10. Set a glass panel into each door and secure it with screw-on plastic clips.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
By Annie 2016-5-18 14:28
We are really happy to find such a manufacturer that ensuring product quality at the same time the price is very cheap.
By Stephanie 2016-10-19 13:09