Discountable price csk dirlling screw to Haiti Manufacturers
Product Name Carbon Steel Phillips CSK Head Self Drilling Screw Place of Origin Yuyao,China Specification as your demand Surface self color,zinc plated,Dacromet,heat dip zinc,etc. Material Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, brass Grade 4.8/6.8/8.8/10.9/12.9 Standard din 7982 Non-standards OEM is available, according to drawing or samples Samples Samples are free.You just need to pay the shipping cost. Packing Bulk in cartons (25kg Max.)+wood Pallet...
Discountable price csk dirlling screw to Haiti Manufacturers Detail:
|Product Name||Carbon Steel Phillips CSK Head Self Drilling Screw|
|Place of Origin||Yuyao,China|
|Specification||as your demand|
self color,zinc plated,Dacromet,heat dip zinc,etc.
|Material||Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, brass|
|Non-standards||OEM is available, according to drawing or samples|
|Samples||Samples are free.You just need to pay the shipping cost.|
|Packing||Bulk in cartons (25kg Max.)+wood Pallet or according to customer special demand|
Within 30 days after confirming the deposite.
Product detail pictures:
Our primary intention will be to provide our clientele a serious and responsible small business relationship, giving personalized attention to all of them for Discountable price csk dirlling screw to Haiti Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Honduras, Cape Verde, Chad, With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our solutions are extensively used in public placesand other industries. Our solutions are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
In this video I will be showing you my favourite plasterboard fixings – from heavy to light weight, together with all the tools you will need to obtain a secure fixing for light through to heavy weight applications.
In Today’s Toolkit:
- Electric Drill (for drilling the holes into the plasteboard)
- Electric Screwdriver (not essential but makes it a bit easier!)
- Manual Screwdriver (I use a Stanley Multi-bit Ratchet Screwdriver £9.99 Screwfix)
- Anchor Setting Tool (£9.99 Screwfix)
- Drill bits – 10mm/8mm/7mm/6mm
- Hollow Wall Anchors (M5 x 52mm for 12mm plasterboard). 10mm drill bit required
- Fischer PD8 (Not that easy to get hold of. I buy mine from http://www.mechandelec.co.uk – 8mm drill bit required)
- Fischer UX635R (6x35mm) from www.screwfix.com or www.mechandelec.co.uk). 6mm dril bit required
- Rawlplug Uno Wall Plug Brown (4-6mm) – from any good DIY store or builders merchant (eg www.screwfix.com)
SUBSCRIBE – you can subscribe to my Channel here:
By Albert 2016-10-10 14:42
Product quality is good, quality assurance system is complete, every link can inquire and solve the problem timely!
By John 2015-11-11 18:21