China Professional Supplier drywall screw to Pakistan Manufacturers
Material C1022A Diameter 3.5MM~6.3MM Length 13mm~200mm Surface treatment black/gray phosphated white/yellow galvanized Color black/gray/white/yellow Key words gypsum board screw Usage steel plate, wooden plate, gypsum board, etc Packing all as requested Details see below diagram
China Professional Supplier drywall screw to Pakistan Manufacturers Detail:
|Surface treatment||black/gray phosphated white/yellow galvanized|
|Key words||gypsum board screw|
|Usage||steel plate, wooden plate, gypsum board, etc|
|Packing||all as requested|
|Details||see below diagram|
Product detail pictures:
We aim to understand high quality disfigurement through the output and supply the most beneficial support to domestic and overseas buyers wholeheartedly for China Professional Supplier drywall screw to Pakistan Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dominica , Andorra , Ireland , We'll continue to devote ourselves to market & product development and build a well-knit service to our customer to create a more prosperous future. Remember to contact us today to find out how we can work together.
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUWK-faJlAk
This Old House landscape contractor Roger Cook works with a fencing contractor to install a vinyl privacy fence. (See below for a shopping list, tools, and steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Shopping List for Installing a Vinyl Privacy Fence:
- 4-foot semi-private vinyl fence and posts, used to make gate
- 6-foot privacy vinyl fence and posts, used to form the fence line
- 3/4-inch self-tapping screws, for attaching vinyl posts to aluminum I-beams
- Vinyl post caps
- Aluminum I-beams, used to fortify the gateposts
- Ready-mix concrete, for setting posts
- Pressure-treated 6×6, used to fortify bottom end of fence posts
- Wooden or metal stakes, for securing grade strings
- 2 1/2-inch deck screws and plastic caps, used to fasten the fence panels
- Gate hinges and hardware
Tools List for Installing a Vinyl Privacy Fence:
- Electric jackhammer, used to chop out asphalt driveway
- Mason line, used to establish straight layout lines
- Posthole digger
- Wheelbarrow, for mixing concrete
- Shovel, used to mix concrete and excavate dirt
- Steel bar, used to tamp down concrete
- Level, for plumbing up the posts
- Pointed brick trowel, used to smooth concrete
- Circular saw, used to cut pressure-treated 6×6
- Hammer, used to tap in stake
- Cordless drill, for driving screws
- Reciprocating saw, used to cut away the old fence
Steps for Installing a Vinyl Privacy Fence:
1. Use an electric jackhammer to cut away part of the asphalt driveway at the first gatepost location.
2. Stretch a taut mason line from the first post location to establish the position of the second post.
3. Use a posthole digger to excavate a 30-inch-deep posthole for each gatepost.
4. Slide an aluminum I-beam into each vinyl post and secure them with 3/4-inch self-tapping screws.
5. Pour one 80-pound bag of concrete into a wheelbarrow, add six pints of water, and mix well with a shovel.
6. Dump two full shovels of concrete into the first hole.
7. Set an aluminum-fortified vinyl gatepost in the hole and plumb it with a level.
8. Shovel more concrete around the post, filling the hole to within 3 inches of grade.
9. Tamp down the concrete with a steel bar, then smooth the concrete with a trowel.
10. Repeat Steps 6 through 9 to install the second gatepost
11. Set a vinyl post cap on top of each post, then allow the concrete to cure for 24 hours.
12. Use a reciprocating saw to cut away the old wooden fence.
13. Pull up and discard the old fence posts.
14. Starting at the high end of the property, use the posthole digger to excavate the first 30-inch-deep fence-post hole.
15. Cut a pressure-treated 6×6 to span from the bottom end of a fence post up to the lowest mortise.
16. Slip the 6×6 into the bottom end of the fence post, then stand the post in the hole.
17. Check the post for plumb, then fill around it with 12 inches of concrete.
18. Compact the concrete with a steel bar.
19. Stretch a mason line from the first fence post to the far end of the fence line. Tie off the string to a wooden or metal stake.
20. Dig the intermediate postholes along the fence line, as indicated by the mason line.
21. If your yard slopes down, stretch a grade string across the fence line, positioning it 6 inches above the ground.
22. Install a vinyl fence panel against the first fence post. Secure the panel by driving 2 1/2-inch deck screws through the post and into the horizontal rails.
23. Conceal each screwhead with a snap-closure plastic cap.
24. Install the next post to support the opposite end of the fence panel. Check to confirm that the lowest mortise is even with the grade string.
25. Secure the panel by screwing through the second post and into the rails.
26. Pour 12 inches of concrete around the post, then backfill with soil.
27. Repeat to install the remaining panels and posts.
28. Install a vinyl cap to the top of each fence post, then remove all the grade stakes and strings.
29. Fortify the vertical frame of the gate with pressure-treated 4x4s.
30. Screw the gate hinges through the vinyl posts and into the aluminum I-beam.
31. Then install the gate handle, latch, and cane bolt.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
Here I am quickly walking through Sears and Thanking all of my SUBS for the kind words and Support. I hope you all enjoyed. If you did Please LIKE, Comment, and Subscribe. Thank you all for your support!!
Tools I Suggest:
Tekton Pry Bar Set – http://amzn.to/2qDGIG3
Tekton Oil Filter Pliers – http://amzn.to/2pSbTdS
Tekton USA Screwdrivers – http://amzn.to/2plqUE5
Tekton Impact Adapters – http://amzn.to/2pScb4u
Tekton Impact Driver – http://amzn.to/2qbcZV5
Tekton Metric Stubby Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2pSgyg0
Tekton Snap Ring Pliers – http://amzn.to/2pSjAAV
Tekton Cold Punch and Chisel Set – http://amzn.to/2p7XRrA
Tekton Impact Extensions – http://amzn.to/2pS8Ulz
Tekton USA Slip Joint Pliers – http://amzn.to/2pScXi7
Tekton 3/8 Torque Wrench – http://amzn.to/2qMEPE6
Tekton Automatic Center Punch – http://amzn.to/2r1xS5n
Tekton USA Plier Set – http://amzn.to/2qbfkiM
Tekton Metric and SAE Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2qbr4lk
Gearwrench 22 PC Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2rA2oo0
Gearwrench Serpentine Belt Tool – http://amzn.to/2p7USze
Gearwrench 3/8 Impact Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2pS9pfu
Gearwrench Panel Popper Set – http://amzn.to/2pSfJ6X
Gearwrench Indexing Pry Bars W/ Free Double X Pliers – http://amzn.to/2rJXDak
Gearwrench 120XP Flex Ratchet Set – http://amzn.to/2pRpRyG
Gearwrench 120XP Solid Ratchet Set – http://amzn.to/2sfaaAi
Gearwrench 120XP Cushion Grip Ratchet Set – http://amzn.to/2rpOljo
Gearwrench Roto Ratchet Set – http://amzn.to/2pSnLi1
Gearwrench Flare Nut Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2qNmd70
Gearwrench Flex Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2rcfiXj
Gearwrench Deep Offset Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2seQ9d9
Gearwrench ¼ Extension Set – http://amzn.to/2qCcQ9C
Gearwrench 3/8 Extension Set – http://amzn.to/2rpXY1E
Gearwrench ½ Extension Set – http://amzn.to/2qCe4le
Gearwrench Master Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2pShiS9
Gearwrench 8PC Green Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2rsqXTk
Gearwrench 8PC Orange Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2qq8zWL
Gearwrench Pivot Force Plier Set – http://amzn.to/2r9CV3i
Gearwrench Hook and Pick Set – http://amzn.to/2qb6lhE
Gearwrench Plier Set – http://amzn.to/2pSitkI
Gearwrench Skinny Handle Plier Set – http://amzn.to/2r9xnFI
Gearwrench Scraper Set – http://amzn.to/2pSpYI8
Gearwrench Master Hex and Torx Set – http://amzn.to/2qbt3pM
Gearwrench Double X Pliers – http://amzn.to/2qDrdxU
Gearwrench 120XP ¼ Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2pSflFB
Gearwrench Flex Sockets – http://amzn.to/2qDy36l
Gearwrench 120 XP 3/8 Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2pRmJmD
Gearwrench Pass Thru Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2qMP1MU
Gearwrench Swivel Impact Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2pm7rmL
Gearwrench Tap and Die – http://amzn.to/2pTg2OZ
Gearwrench Body Clip Pliers – http://amzn.to/2p8AAG3
Gearwrench Pickle Fork Set – http://amzn.to/2rwhCHh
Gearwrench Oil Filter Pliers – http://amzn.to/2qSK443
Gearwrench Spark Plug Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2qNndbg
Gearwrench Drum Brake Tools – http://amzn.to/2r6P2iG
Astro Drum Brake Tools – http://amzn.to/2sIcFLD
OEM Tools Drum Brake Set – http://amzn.to/2s8OEjO
Dewalt Impact Bit Set – http://amzn.to/2pS0MDI
Dewalt Extension Set – http://amzn.to/2p8t6mj
Dewalt Bit Set – http://amzn.to/2qc5wVS
Dewalt ½ Impact DCF880 Kit – http://amzn.to/2rgKLIs
Dewalt ¼ Impact DCF887 Kit – http://amzn.to/2qA6lDx
Dewalt ¼ Impact Driver – http://amzn.to/2pOglvN
Dewalt 192 PC Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2qNp0NH
Dewalt Nut Driver Set – http://amzn.to/2qP2TFC
Dewalt Ratcheting T Handle Set – http://amzn.to/2qDWUHo
Knipex Pliers – http://amzn.to/2pS1wZN
OEM Oil Filter Socket Set – http://amzn.to/2pUvoVa
FloTool Drain Pan – http://amzn.to/2pUWQlz
Jegs Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2qWP5cp
Matco / Witte Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2q3ItK1
Craftsman Pry Bar Set – http://amzn.to/2q4edyK
BA9 Battery Tester – http://amzn.to/2pwYmaA
Irwin Wire Stripper – http://amzn.to/2qoU49k
WEN Dremel – http://amzn.to/2q3ZbZP
Lang Brake Caliper Tool – http://amzn.to/2q3XxqW
Tekton Double Box End Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2qsOBi3
EZ Red Metric Double Box End Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2pl6gba
EZ Red SAE Double Box End Wrench Set – http://amzn.to/2pld0ps
Camera Micover – http://amzn.to/2pGrCvF
Milwaukee Striking Screwdriver Set – http://amzn.to/2qGdi9N
Ingersoll Rand 118MAXK Air Hammer – http://amzn.to/2rm5Bad
Ingersoll Rand 302BK Die Grinder Set – http://amzn.to/2rVocqu
OEM Vise Grips – http://amzn.to/2qhluP3
OEM Inner Tie Rod Tool – http://amzn.to/2s0fpno
Klutch Impact Adapter Set – http://amzn.to/2rdHmI3
Coolant Pressure Tester – http://amzn.to/2sYWLMZ
Block Tester – http://amzn.to/2spO411
Rotary Accessory Kit – http://amzn.to/2sqiNdM
Southwire Tools Ratcheting Screwdriver – http://amzn.to/2ssWfXQ
Southwire Tools 5N1 Pliers – http://amzn.to/2tkxNYz
Southwire Tools Multi Tool – http://amzn.to/2rwNQ4i
By Kim 2015-12-15 10:37
On this website, product categories is clear and rich, I can find the product I want very quickly and easily, this is really very good!
By Fiona 2015-11-20 10:21