China Factory for chipboard screw to Toronto Factories
Commodity: Pozi drive Flat head yellow zinc plated Chipboard screw/wood screw Material: C1022a,stainless steel 304 ,etc Size: M3-M8,according to drawing or sample Standard: DIN,ISO,ASME/ANSI,BS Test Standard according to the drawing or samples Finish: yellow zinc plated, HDG,Black zinc palted etc Packing: 25kg carton than pallet or according to the customer’s need MOQ: 500kg Trade Terms: FOB Shanghai/ningbo Payment: T/T30% in advanced , 70%T/T copy of BL again , LC at s...
China Factory for chipboard screw to Toronto Factories Detail:
|Commodity:||Pozi drive Flat head yellow zinc plated Chipboard screw/wood screw|
|Material:||C1022a,stainless steel 304 ,etc|
|Size:||M3-M8,according to drawing or sample|
|Test Standard||according to the drawing or samples|
|Finish:||yellow zinc plated, HDG,Black zinc palted etc|
|Packing:||25kg carton than pallet or according to the customer’s need|
|Trade Terms:||FOB Shanghai/ningbo|
|Payment:||T/T30% in advanced , 70%T/T copy of BL again , LC at sight.|
|Delivery Date:||Within 20 days after receive your deposit.|
Product detail pictures:
Our company aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our shoppers , and working in new technology and new machine continuously for China Factory for chipboard screw to Toronto Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cologne , Italy , Johannesburg , Our company has already have pass the ISO standard and we are fully respect our customer 's patents and copyrights. If the customer provides their own designs, We will guarantee that they will be the only one can have that solutions. We hoping that with our good items can bring our customers a great fortune.
Purchase From: http://kevmor.com.au/utility-knives/2782-crain-732-utility-knife-with-extra-grip-thumb-screw.html
Crain 732 Utility Knife with Extra Grip – Thumb screw
Extra Grip up front plus contours for better grip on detail cuts
Pivot open and features fast blade removal
Takes both Hook and Utility Blades
Added knurling and contours up front provide better grip for precise cutting. With a turn of a thumbscrew, it pivots open for blade storage. Blades are easily removed with teeter-totter action. Blade clamp is magnetized for easy changes.
After some requests, here is my version of a DIY GoPro pole. A professional looking, clear, floating pole for roughly half the price of commercially available models.
ALWAYS test your rig to see if it floats before using it!!!! The ability of the pole to float your camera depends on many factors including camera model, pole length, pole inside volume, construction methods, etc.
Parts for this build can be purchased here: http://www.buygoproparts.com/
- Extruded Plexiglass acrylic tubing – .875″ (7/8″) outside diameter, inside diameter of .625″ (5/8″) or .750″ (3/4″)
- Two 3/4″ CPVC caps with flat faces (some are domed).
- Bicycle grips – If one end of the grip is closed, it must be cut open. The best way to slide the grip onto the acrylic tube is to coat the inside of the grip and the outside of the pole with hairspray. Then, assemble them IMMEDIATELY. They will slide together easily but won’t move soon after that.
- 1/4-20 x 1/2″ bolt. Stainless if you plan to use it in the water a lot. You may need some washers to use as spacers.
- 5/32″ or 3/16″ ring eye bolt with threads around 1″ long or longer (longer threads will be hidden by the grip). Stainless if you plan to use it in water a lot.
- Two part plastic epoxy. I used JB Weld and Loctite brands and they are very similar.
- Black Krylon plastic bonding paint.
- Part of a black shoelace for use as a wrist lanyard.
- A GoPro tripod adapter.
- Two Gopro pivot arms and thumb screws.
Watch this video to see how the pole floats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARrN1xKkFw
God’s Country’s Accounts:
By Ivan 2015-11-22 10:54
Factory equipment is advanced in the industry and the product is fine workmanship, moreover the price is very cheap, value for money!
By Amber 2016-10-03 13:45