2017 wholesale price pan head self tapping screw to Bahamas Factories
Product name: pan head self tapping screw Material: Copper, Carbon steel, Stainless steel 304/316/410 Size: M0.8-M36, Can be customized Surface Treatment: Black oxide ,phosphate ,zinc plated, nickel-plated and dacromet Grade: 4.8, 8, 10.9,12.9, etc Certificate: ISO9001:2008,ISO14001:2004 Standard: ISO,DIN,GB,JIS,BS,ANSI, Non-standard Quality control: ISO standard,100% Whole range inspection through the production Advantage: OEM/ODM are available Sample: Sa...
2017 wholesale price pan head self tapping screw to Bahamas Factories Detail:
|Product name:||pan head self tapping screw|
|Material:||Copper, Carbon steel, Stainless steel 304/316/410|
|Size:||M0.8-M36, Can be customized|
|Surface Treatment:||Black oxide ,phosphate ,zinc plated, nickel-plated and dacromet|
|Grade:||4.8, 8, 10.9,12.9, etc|
|Quality control:||ISO standard,100% Whole range inspection through the production|
|Advantage:||OEM/ODM are available|
|Sample:||Sample is free, if we have the tools available|
|Delivery detail:||7-15 days|
Product detail pictures:
To be able to ideal meet up with client's needs, all of our operations are strictly performed in line with our motto "High High-quality, Competitive Cost, Fast Service" for 2017 wholesale price pan head self tapping screw to Bahamas Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Chad , Mongolia , Croatia , We give the great variety of solutions in this area. Besides, customized orders are also available. What's more, you will enjoy our excellent services. In one word, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Welcome to visit our company! For more information, remember to come to our website.If any further inquiries, make sure you feel free to contact us.
Watch the full episode: Check your local listings for air times beginning Feb. 18: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/info/0,,20613015,00.html
Ask This Old House general contractor Tom Silva creates a backyard chicken coop for a homeowner in Connecticut in “Build It.” (See below for steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Steps for How to Build a Chicken Coop:
1. Stain the sheets of T1-11 and allow to dry.
2. Place two sheets of T1-11 on top of each other and ensure they’re even on all sides. Use a track saw to cut the roofline of the plywood at a 45-degree angle on both sheets at once.
3. Remove one sheet and then, using a jigsaw, cut a small square opening for the sliding coop door into a plywood sheet. For all the doors, the cutouts will later be reattached as the door.
4. On the next sheet, cut an opening for the small entrance door, using the jigsaw.
5. Cut a third sheet of T1-11 to form the side walls. On one of them, cut a large opening for the egg door, using a jigsaw. The other side wall will remain uncut.
6. Cut two of the 4×4 posts to the desired length, then match the angle of the roof using a miter saw for both steps.
7. Use a driver to drive in 1 5/8-inch ceramic screws to attach the posts to the plywood sheeting.
8. Use a piece of 2×4 at the bottom and the top of the coop to give it additional support. Attach these using ceramic screws, and fasten them using a driver.
9. Construct the opposite gable end, repeating the same steps.
10. Connect the two gable ends using 2x4s, and attach one of the side walls.
11. To form the rafters, screw in a 2×4 ridge beam and 2×4 purlins (parallel roof framing), using a driver and 3-inch ceramic screws.
12. Finish the framing by attaching additional 2x4s to the base of the front and back gable walls, using 3-inch ceramic screws.
13. Then, attach two more perpendicular 2×4 joists to form the floor support for the coop with 3-inch ceramic screws
14. To form the floor, use the ½-inch exterior plywood and cut out the corners to match the posts using a jigsaw.
15. Fasten the plywood floor by driving 1 5/8-inch screws into the floor joists.
16. Attach the cutout door pieces to the plywood exterior sheets of the structure using hardware of your choice. Do this by driving provided screws into the hardware.
17. Attach the chicken door by threading a rope through a pulley at the top of the door. Then attach the rope to an eyelet on the chicken door. The other end of the rope should be linked to a hook at the opposite end. A track for the door can be made using scrap wood.
18. Attach the final side wall using 1 5/8-inch ceramic screws.
19. Build a nesting box to your desired dimensions using plywood and 2x4s.
20. Cut cellular PVC trim boards to match the angles of the coop, using a miter saw.
21. Attach the PVC trim boards to the exterior of the coop using a hammer and stainless-steel trim nails.
22. Attach ½-inch plywood roof sheathing to the roof structure using a driver and 1 5/8-inch ceramic screws.
23. Lay down a layer of felt paper, and staple in place.
24. Using a hammer and roofing nails, attach the asphalt shingles with a 5-inch reveal to the roof sheathing.
25. Attach 4×4 posts of the coop to a beveled base using a driver and ceramic screws.
26. Attach the beveled base to a 2×12 square using a driver and ceramic screws to keep the coop from sinking into the ground.
27. Create a pen area using pressure-treated 2x4s to desired design. Connect the pen structure using driver and ceramic screws. Include an access door for cleaning the pen.
28. Cover the pen with chicken wire by hammering in construction staples.
29. Dig a trench in the outline of the pen at least 3 inches deep, and place the structure in the trench. This is meant to keep predators from crawling in underneath.
30. Attach the pen structure to the coop structure by driving in screws.
31. Place a piece of 2×12 from the coop door to the pen to serve as a ramp for the chickens.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
website :http://www.crushersuppliers.com/ http://www.sanbaocrushers.com/ Shanghai Mingshan Luqiao Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is a specialized manufacturing and sale company integrating development, production, series sale and after-sale services of various crushers into an entity, which falls into area of “High-&-New Tech. Enterprise” in the industry of building materials. The Company owns fixed assets up to RMB Eighty Five Millions(85,000,000)over and occupies building areas of more than twenty thousand square meters (20,000 m2) for office facilities, R & D center, and plant shops. The Company has so far been equipped with a technical force of over thirty engineering people, including senior engineers, which has been training a technically powerful and skilled workers, thus making the Company full of prosperity and vitality. To cater to the needs of the varying market and satisfy the clients’ demand, the Company has developed quite a few advanced equipment and patented products such as jaw and powerful impact crushers, Superfine energy-saving crushers, efficient “Two-in-One” crushers, Single section hammer crushes and PCM Series high efficient vertical pulverizing mill etc., based on the acquisition of advanced foreign technology. The Company has a strong technical force, advanced production facilities, and excellent testing equipment, which enable it to produce outstanding performance of the products, attract clients all over China and export to Southeast Asian countries. The Company was honored as the “2003-2004 Advanced Model Unit with Creditable Quality of All-China Building Material Industry” issued by Building Material Committee of China Quality Inspection & Testing Association and also rated as “AAA” Model Unit in terms of quality, services and credit by China Quality Evaluation Center. “San Bao” Brand Crusher Series manufactured by our company has been awarded as the title of “Creditable Quality Product for China Building Material Industry” by Building Material Committee of China Quality Inspection & Testing Association, the title of “Top Ten Brand of Chinese Branded Crushers” by China Market Brand Strategy Management Union; and rated as “2000-2005 All-China Accepted Product on Stable Quality” by China Quality Inspection & Testing Association as well as the title of ” China famous Brand” rated for by a joint committee of China Consumer Benefit Protection & Promotion Association, China Famous Brand Development & Promotion Association and China famous Brand & Market Specialists Committee. The Company was accredited with ISO9001 quality system certification in 2005 and 2000 international quality system certification. In the past years, “San Bao Brand Crusher Series” Has been won over credit and appreciation from the extensive clients and customers both at home and abroad with its feature of high-&-new technology, secured quality, reasonable price, good reputation and considerable services. The Company will continue as always to implement the Company’s Motto ” Customers above all, Quality First and Creation for Superpassing” and follow the service approach of ” Sincerity and Truth, Mutual Benefit for Win-Win Result” by offering high-quality equipment and good services to customers so that the customers may enjoy themselves with the first-class product and satisfactory services and the Company may fulfill her objective for continued efforts to satisfaction of the customers.
North America： Canda
Oceania： Australia， New Zewland，Papua New Guinea
Afica ： Angola，Kenya， Algeria， Madagascar,Chad, Nigeria, Congo, south Africa, Djibouti, Sudan, Egypt , Tanzania.Ghana, Uganda, Guinea, Morocco, zinbabwe
Latin America: Chile, Panama, peru
Europe: vietnam. Indonesia,German, India, Spanish, Thailand, cambodia, Poland, Djibouti, Indonesia, Bangladesh , Burma, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia
Spring Cone Crusher
Single Cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher
Sand Making Machine
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
Super-fineness Energy Saving Crusher
High-efficient two-in-one Crusher
Sand Gravel Washer
Feeding and Screening …
Vibrating Grizzly Feeder
Circular Vibrating Screen
DT Fixed Belt Conveyor
Crushing and Screening…
Proposals of 50-500TPH Stone Crusher & Screening Product Line
Proposals of 30-500TPH Stone Crusher & Screening Product Line
By Alice 2015-12-14 16:29
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
By Mark 2015-12-10 16:18